NFT management apps are an emerging industry in Web3. As more people add to their digital asset portfolios, the need for tools that can organize, display, and trade NFTs across different blockchains will only increase.
Blockmate’s Web3 API provides the foundation for these tools.
We’ve created a simple NFT Portfolio app to demonstrate the possibilities that our solution can offer, and inspire you to build your own Web3 Super apps of the future like:
Check it out here to see it in action.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to use our API solution in a few simple steps. You’ll be able to clone our app for free and use it as a foundation for your app ideas. Ready? Let’s get started.
By the end of this guide you’ll have:
- Created your Blockmate account
- Generated your own Blockmate API keys
- Cloned Blockmate’s NFT sample app to your dev environment
- Launched your own NFT Portfolio app
- Learned how to use our API solution to create a basic NFT management tool
- Blockmate account
- API key
- Installed Node.js - Windows / Linux / Mac tutorials
First things first, let’s get your API key:
- Visit Blockmate Portal and sign up for free
- There you’ll find your dashboard where you can generate your API key
Click “Generate new API key” button
- Copy your API key
Follow guide below for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to clone our NFT Portfolio app to your own dev environment.
git clone https://github.com/blockmate-io/public-nft-portfolio
cd public-nft-portfolio && npm install && npm run start
Congratulations! You’re set up and ready to continue your development. Feel free to build on these foundations and create your own next-gen NFT management Super app!
A few ideas to get you started include:
- Implement dark mode—download Figma file
- Implement wallet connections—for example, Metamask or Phantom
- Implement transfer between wallets functionality
- Enable folders and tags to organize NFTs
- Enable scam NFTs burn or hide functionality
- Implement details and transactions view
Updated 11 months ago